Theft Aware helps recover your lost or stolen Android smartphone. It enables you to control and find your device in the event of loss or theft.
NEW VERSION RELEASED
Theft Aware 2.0 is now offically released. You can check it out at http://www.theftaware.com for details on the new release. This Theft Aware 2.0 software was rated the best security app by AndroidPIT and AndroidPolice.
Some new features in 2.0:
– Extremely good ROOT support, (no command line required)
– Able to enable GPS automatically
– Theft Aware 2.0 will hide the GPS icon during GPS tracking
– Reworked UI, with new help system
– Much faster and more accurate GPS
– All settings can be changed via SMS
– New Froyo (Android 2.2) APIs supported
– Wipes external SDCARD, even when shared via USB
– And MUCH more… check it out!
The software also has a 7-day unlimited feature trial for you to try out!
(ITAgents interactive software solutions GmbH, 2010)
Reveal the Thief’s identity simple and fast!
To enable communication to your phone you can register up to two notification mobile numbers with Theft Aware (i.e. friends of yours, or your second phone). That added number will then receive all Theft Aware messages for you.
Now, if the thief changes the SIM card of the phone, Theft Aware will invisibly send the new SIM card’s phone number to those registered numbers of yours.
By using the phone number of the thief you can stay in contact with your phone even if the thief uses his own SIM card. You simply just tale a look at the GPS map as your phone sends you continuous location updates.
So now you know where to find your phone. I wish I had this installed on my keys……
What’s the deal?
- No subscription fees, pure one time payment with free upgrades and for ONLY €9.99!!!
- No internet necessary on phone, and will therefore work in non internet areas
- Theft Aware is hidden by a customizable application name and will not attract attention to the thief
© 2010 Nordic Vikings